Recycle City's General Terms & Conditions
Recycle City has outlined out the following terms to ensure a seamless and professional transaction between the company and its valued customers.
The customer acknowledges that it has care and control of Recycle City’s equipment while at the service location and accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to Recycle City’s equipment (Except for damage resulting in Recycle City’s own handling of the equipment).
The customer assumes responsibility for any fines, additional charges and liability due to ill-treatment of Recycle City’s equipment. The customer is free to use Recycle City’s equipment in only its designated uses as outlined on http://www.recycle-city.ca.
Driveway & Property Acknowledgements
The customer recognises that Recycle City cannot ensure that the customer’s driving surface (whether it be asphalt, concrete, gravel, dirt, etc.) is adequate to bear the weight of the equipment or vehicles on site. The customer accepts all responsibility and hereby waives and releases all claims against Recycle City for any damage to the customer’s driving surfaces resulting from the weight of Recycle City’s equipment that the agreed upon service requires. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure an adequate surface for the agreed upon service to be conducted and provide proper protection to guard from damages to driving surfaces. Any materials provided/used by Recycle City as damage preventative measures for the agreed upon service do not replace the responsibilities of the customer.
Charges & Fees
- The customer will assume any applicable charges for the weight (in metric Tonnes) that exceeds the minimum weight allowance included in the initial bin rental fee.
- The customer is subject to additional charges as a result of overloading Recycle City’s equipment past its designated weight allowance as outlined on http://www.recycle-city.ca.
- If there is no notice or sign of activity after the included 7 days of a residential customers rental period, said customer will be charged $20.00 per day for every day after the first 7 days.
- If there is no notice or sign of activity after the included 30 days of a contractor customers rental period, said customer will be charged $20.00 per day for every day after the first 30 days.
- The customer is subject to additional charges as a result of loading Recycle City’s equipment with prohibited waste and materials and mixing non-mixable materials unless otherwise stated (i.e., Mixing dirt and concrete in a non-mix bin).
- It is the customer's and only the customer's responsibility to be aware of the charges and terms instated when ordering a service form Recycle City. For any clarification on said terms, please reach out to a Recycle City representative.
Prohibited Waste & Materials
The customer is only permitted to dispose of Non-Hazardous solid waste in any Recycle City disposal bin. The customer will not include any material that is, and/or contains liquid waste, hazardous waste, or prohibited materials as outlined below.
The following items are NOT allowed in any of Recycle City’s disposal bins:
- Cleaning chemicals/detergents
- Propane tanks
- Medicals waste
- Hazardous/radioactive items
- Paint cans (Empty or Full)
- Liquid waste (i.e., Oils, fluids, gasoline)